Evaluation of Health Care Technology.
For this assignment, you will utilize content from the course materials as well as additional qualified resources to synthesize new information that you can apply towards your DPI Project, your future work area, or your clinical practice as a DNP-prepared nurse.
General Guidelines assignment:
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• Doctoral learners must always use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• Use primary sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
• Additionally, you are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
1. Select a health care technology that has been explored in the course.
2. Using the health care technology you have selected, define and describe how the element would either be measured or evaluated.
3. Using the content in the textbook and other readings, list three elements that will apply to the evaluation of the user-technology interface.
4. Moreover, perform an assessment using elements of a user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
5. Lastly, for each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.